Tuesday 27 January 2015



Hello readers and followers , my name is Fiona Egan. I live  at Cloughan Farm, Abbeyshrule, Co Longford with my wonderful husband Michael Farrell.I run a very busy catering and cookery school here at our lovely home and farm. From as far back as I can remember, I have always enjoyed cooking and baking but most of all entertaining..

 I believe strongly in producing and eating pure & honest, healthy food. How our food is produced is just as important to me as what we eat. Supporting local producers is the success for local communities. Remember if you don’t use them you loss them. On my blog I will be posting delicious recipes from time to time plus what's happening in our garden and farm, and I'm sure I'll have a few surprises from what ever life throws at me along the way.I will also be chatting and sharing my conversation with you,from people who inspire me in my life.
So I am really looking forward on getting started and would love to here from you,what ever the question or funny story is.


Fiona..

No comments:

Post a Comment